Veneers – Goodyear, AZ
Say Goodbye to the Flaws in Your Smile!
Do you have a habit of hiding your teeth behind your lips or hand when you smile? If so, maybe you’ve looked into cosmetic dentistry to get rid of the imperfections in your teeth. With the sheer number of cosmetic dental treatments available, it can be hard to pick one, especially when you have multiple chips, cracks, or stains in your grin. Why not fix all of your smile flaws at once with veneers? As soon as Dr. Wheeler places these porcelain shells over your teeth, all of their offending blemishes disappear instantly! If you’re ready to say goodbye to the flaws in your smile, call us today to find out whether veneers in Goodyear are right for you.
Why Choose Goodyear Family Dentistry for Veneers?
- Preview Your New Smile with Digital Imaging
- Gorgeous, Natural-Looking Results
- Treatments Fully Personalized for Each Patient
What Are Veneers?
Veneers are thin shells made of tooth-colored porcelain. They’re essentially tiny “masks” for your teeth – once they are bonded to the front-facing surfaces of troublesome teeth, veneers give you a smile fit for the silver screen. In fact, veneers are what many celebrities use to achieve their famously bright pearly whites!
Since veneers cover up the entire front sections of the teeth, they can correct virtually all aesthetic issues, including:
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Stains that don’t seem to respond to teeth whitening
- Misshapen or short teeth
- Small yet noticeable gaps between teeth
- Slightly rotated or crooked teeth
Basically, if you want to improve your smile in several ways at the same time, veneers are a great option. They’re certainly the most versatile cosmetic dentistry service we offer!
The Veneers Process
Getting veneers usually takes three appointments, the first of which is a consultation with a cosmetic dentist in Goodyear. This visit gives Dr. Wheeler a chance to get to know you and talk about the specific goals you have in mind for your smile. If he determines that veneers are the treatment that can best help you meet these goals, we can move forward with the veneers process.
At your next appointment, Dr. Wheeler will make sure your teeth are ready to receive veneers. A very thin sliver of enamel will be removed from these teeth to prevent the veneers from looking bulky and unnatural. Then, we capture impressions of your teeth, send them to a dental lab, and place a set of temporary veneers.
Your final veneers should arrive at our office within a few weeks. At that point, you’ll return for your last appointment, where we’ll make any last-minute adjustments before swapping out your temporaries for your permanent veneers.
Benefits of Veneers
By revamping your smile with veneers, here are some of the benefits that you can expect:
- Each and every veneer is custom-made to blend in with your smile and complement your facial features. Your results will look so natural that no one should even be able to notice that you had dental work done!
- Veneers don’t stain as easily as natural teeth do, allowing you to enjoy a bright smile for years to come.
- If you take good care of your veneers, they should be able to last for a decade or longer.